Do you have a phone system?
We found one that is better and more cost-effective
Pro Cloud SaaS are your experts in migrating your business to the cloud. If you currently have an on-premises phone system, it’s time to move to a cloud-based system that performs better and is more cost-effective than your current phone system.
Top 7 reasons to switch your on-premises PBX to the cloud
- Unify business communications - A unified solution offers enterprise-grade features such as phone, faxing, SMS, IVR,
call queues, team messaging, video meetings, and voicemail—all on one platform.
- Easily manage multiple locations - A single solution with global availability is easier to manage and can be administered from a single portal using a desktop or mobile phone.
- Add and remove services at any time - Cloud solutions are flexible and scalable, allowing you to easily add services or remove users at any time. Providers offering a 99.999% uptime SLA ensure your business never halts.
- Meet all of your security and compliance needs - Security, service delivery, and architecture as well as industry compliance (CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA, FINRA) are fully managed by the cloud provider.
- Move to the cloud - Businesses going remote or hybrid require more than what an on-premises PBX can provide. With a cloud PBX, your teams have the tools to work together— from anywhere and on any device.
- Support mobile and remote workers - Workers can make calls, send messages,
and start video calls at any time and on their device of choice—PC, mobile, or tablet.
- Always have the latest features - Updates are free, automatic, and come with the latest features with no impact on users or disruption to business.
A cloud PBX offers incredible advantages over an on-premises PBX. Contact the experts at Pro Cloud SaaS for more information
What our customers are saying
"Works great for a small business like mine. To be honest, my expectations were not high. Needless to say, I'm very impressed!" - Business Owner, Austin Texas
“I use RingCentral every day for work. It is a fantastic CRM. It is like having a smartphone on my computer. The technology is cutting-edge and really helps me in my day-to-day workload. I have worked in telesales for over 10 years. Not only is the software a no-brainer, but if you need anything, the team is right there to walk you through any questions, concerns, or tips to make this so user-friendly. If you are looking to make the switch for your outbound call center to run smoothly and seamlessly, look no further than RingCentral” - Call Center Manager.